How do I activate Robocall Blocker?
Use the Allstate Identity Protection portal to select which of your phone numbers you want to protect. Then download the app and follow the on-screen guidelines to enable call screening on your phone. Guided steps include:
- Enable permission in "Settings" on your device
- Tap to send any unknown calls to Robocall Blocker:
- **004* (847) 243-6953# for AT&T subscribers
- **004* (847) 453-4369# for T-Mobile subscribers
- *71 (847) 558-7069 for Verizon subscribers
- *71 (847) 648-9995 for Xfinity Mobile subscribers
Please be sure to include any special symbols in the listed code such as * and/or #. Your phone should either beep and disconnect, confirm that calls will be forwarded, or display a "Setting Activation/Registration Succeeded" message.
- The app will also manage your voicemail, so you'll need to choose the default voicemail message or record a custom one
- Finally, to verify Robocall Blocker has been activated, complete a test call by following the instructions in the app